LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Monday, November 30, 2009

The Arkhaus Initiative











When you have a site that is focused on a certain theme, you eventually attract like-minded people. One fine day, I got a "hey" from a lovely person named Jen patting me on the back for my website, along with a link to a website she operated with a cool dude named Trevor. I kindly [...]



Things you can do from here:





1 comment:

Trevor said...

Thank you very much for posting our project! We have since promoted your blog on our website as well! :) Check it out in the "Press" section. Thanks again Jesse. Have a wonderful holiday.