LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Friday, January 15, 2010

FREE SHIPPING ON CONTAINERS

Good Prices and Free Delivery by a local company


FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CONTAINERS



We have 20' and 40' containers for sale. We offer FREE DELIVERY. Our containers are wind and water tight guaranteed. They have a lock box already installed. No one can break into these containers! They are in great condition. No work needed on these containers. Buy and store, its as simple as that.
The pictures below are the actual containers we have for sale and the truck and trailer is the actual truck and trailer that will be delivering your container.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Chad @ 281-462-7226. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!




2 comments:

Tomballpi said...

I talked to this person yesterday and he seems to be very reputable.

Tomballpi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.