LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Is Creating Green Jobs a "Sensible Aspiration" for Governments?

Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr via Google Reader:

green-jobs-debate.jpg Photo via A Green Living That's the topic of an ongoing online debate over at the Economist.com. In one corner, green jobs advocate Van Jones, who argues that governments should engage in the active practice of creating green jobs, by, for example, incentivizing clean energy projects. In the other, Andrew P. Morriss, a professor of business and law at the University of Illinois, who argues that green job creation should be left to the marketplace. ...Read the full story on TreeHugger


via TreeHugger on 3/12/10

No comments: