SERIOUS ILLNESS

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS FREE.



DUE TO MY SERIOUS ILLNESS I'M REAL SLOW ANSWERING QUESTIONS

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Texas Sets New Wind Power Record with 6,272-Megawatt Peak

Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr via Google Reader:


via TreeHugger on 3/8/10

texas wind power photo Photo: Public domain For a Little While, %19 of the State's Electricity Came from Wind Power It looks like the wind is blowing strong these days in Texas. On Sunday Feb. 28th, it broke a wind power electricity generation record with 6,242 megawatts on the ERCOT grid, and that record was broken again 5 days later on Friday March 5th with a 6,272 megawatts peak, and this is just for ERCOT, it doesn't include wind turbines on the "Panhandle" part of the state because they are...Read the full story on TreeHugger

Post a Comment