LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Texas Sets New Wind Power Record with 6,272-Megawatt Peak

Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr via Google Reader:


via TreeHugger on 3/8/10

texas wind power photo Photo: Public domain For a Little While, %19 of the State's Electricity Came from Wind Power It looks like the wind is blowing strong these days in Texas. On Sunday Feb. 28th, it broke a wind power electricity generation record with 6,242 megawatts on the ERCOT grid, and that record was broken again 5 days later on Friday March 5th with a 6,272 megawatts peak, and this is just for ERCOT, it doesn't include wind turbines on the "Panhandle" part of the state because they are...Read the full story on TreeHugger

No comments: