LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Exxon Paid NO Federal Income Tax in 2009

Taxation should be equal for everyone.



via TreeHugger 

exxon-no-fereal-income-tax.jpg Photo via the Telegraph For Americans, the deadline to file taxes is fast approaching. It's not a happy time for anyone: the inconveniences of hassling through all those forms, the belt-tightening, even corporations are cutting back in order to--what's that? Oh, hm. It appears that ExxonMobil, the biggest American corporation there is, paid no federal income taxes in 2009. Yes, despite record profits of a whopping $45 billion, the oil giant paid zilch in federal income taxes, a new Read the full story on TreeHugger


Things you can do from here:

No comments: