LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Trip Containers For Sale/Call or Email David


New Inventory!! 
  
 One Trip Units Available Now!



 These units have made one trip - to us and they are available to you.

   20' DuoCon or
 2 - 10'Storage Containers 


 10' Stack


  
 20' Standard


 20 One Trip


 20' High Cube
 


20' Open Side

 
   40' High Cube

One Trip 40HC DoorsOne Trip 40 HC Side View

   
Kind regards,
 
David Weidenfeller
President
Shipper Owned Container, LLC
Houston, Texas
 
Toll FREE: 877-591-SHIP (7447)
Local:  972-547-1174 
 
 
Visit our website at www.shipperownedcontainer.com
 
 

No comments: