LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Up-scaled Cargo Containers

shipping container homesLeamouth Riverside BuildingShipping Container house Wellington New ZealandUNIQLO Container Store @ Union SquareThe Height of Small Footprint Urban LivingHuman Hive
Curb Appeal for a Modern HouseHomes built from ships containers.Container Home on top of Buildingpaul and sarah's shipping container get awayHouston Container HomeBoxpark
BoxparkcargotectureNew Store conceptShipping Container Pool

Up-scaled Cargo Containers, a gallery by 5038 on Flickr.

Great site full of container photo's

No comments: