LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Steel 40ft cargo containers / storage (Santa Fe, Tx) $1500

This is a very good price.






2 ea 8' x 40' Steel Shipping Containers
Good Condition
Used for Storage in the past, but don't need them anymore
$1500 ea or best offer
Need to move quickly
Located in Santa Fe Tx, just south of Houston


Call Chris - 832-576-7736


  • Location: Santa Fe, Tx
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Things you can do from here:


1 comment:

joy said...

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT COULD BE DONE WITH THESE CONTAINERS .AT 1500 , THEY ARE SO AFFORDABLE.