LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Comment On facebook about Texas Container Homes Blog

I encourage everyone to leave me comments. Let me know where your from. I will share my research with all.
 Hi there. My name is chandler and I am house builder in BC Canada that specializes in small timberframe portables and prefabs. I run a company called smallhouseinnovation. You can check it out on facebook, or on the web, under the same name .com. I've looked at countless sites on container homes and frankly, you stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of design, vision, and creative ability. I'm interested in doing a road trip this winter with my family in our bus, and was wondering if you might have work for me for a few weeks or a month or two. I'm interested in getting into container homes and would love to learn a thing or two about metal and such. I'm not looking for big wages, just a way to offset the cost of being away from my own business and on the road. I am an american citizen and was actually born in Texas, if it makes a difference. Anyway, work or no work, just wanted to give you high five for sharing so much of what you create, build, and offer. Peace be. chandler.

No comments: