LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Redneck's New Home

I think this is a very good example of a Container Home. Using the steel beams as your support structure is tremendously stronger than any wood frame. No worry about the weather or Termites.  Maybe I am a redneck.


  Be  sure to look at all the pictures!   

  
Just in case you are  thinking about or looking for a new  home.   
The  fastest and most inexpensive way to build a  house! Ø  Who Said  Rednecks weren't  Innovative.





  These were sent to me in an email. The pictures have active  links to owners site.






No comments: