LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bornay Two-Blade Small Wind Turbines By Preston

  For more information go to Jetson Green WebsiteJETSON GREEN

 

 

Bornay Two-Blade Small Wind Turbines

It’s been a while since I’ve seen anything new in the world of small wind, but I recently noticed that Bornay turbines from Spain are now distributed in the United States.  The company has several models, including two-blade models rated at 600 watts, 1500 watts, and 3000 watts, and a three-blade model rated at 6000 watts.  The Bornay 1500, for example, is about a nine-foot turbine that weighs 90 pounds and cuts in at winds of six mph.  The 1500-watt kit is sold for $20,000 by Electrex Industrial Services.
Related Articles on JetsonGreen.com:
  1. Small Wind Turbine Available at Lowe’s
  2. The State of Small Wind [Interview]
  3. Gearless Wind Turbine Launches Today

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Great share. thanks.

Wondering if you know of any builders for container homes in DFW area?

Tomballpi said...

Do a Google search for DEVAN SOPHIA. He builds statewide.