LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

20' Storage/Cargo/Shipping Container (Beltway 8 & Hwy 59 North) $500

All Star Containers

Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr via Google Reader:


Craigslist special only! 20' used containers with pricing starting at $500.00 Delivery available for fee. Call Randy today @ 281-540-0777 or stop by our OPEN TO THE PUBLIC yard at 15015 Hwy 59 North @ beltway 8 to Select and Inspect the container that is right for you!

We carry containers of all sizes and can make ANY modifications you may need. You only limitations is your imagination.

20' Containers starting at $500
40' Containers starting at $1500

Visit our website at www.allstarcontainers.net

Things you can do from here:

No comments: