LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

PROGRESS OF WIND TURBINES



This is not the type of Wind Turbines I use on Container Homes but it is information for the oil industry in this, one of the biggest oil regions in the world. I'm trying now to get an idea how many abandon oil platforms there is in the Gulf. If we were to take some of the money our government waste on the worthless programs and use it to develop these platforms. It would cut down on electricity cost  and  production pollution caused buy fuel burned during generation. Watch this video.

No comments: