LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

SUPER THERM PRICES





The dimensions of a 20 foot contain being 20' L X 8' W X 8' 6" H = 636 f2 for the roof, both sides and both ends. Inside and out would equal 1272 f2.

However what also must usually be taken into consideration is the corrugation to arrive at the total calculated surface area. This surface profile can add anywhere from 15 - 50% depending on the configuration of the profile. What I normally do is measure straight across 12" and then follow the profile to see how many additional inches I get. This gives me the % to add for the profile.

Once you have the calculated surface area the rest is easy. Super Therm has a spread rate of 100 sf per gallon. This gives you the specified 16 mils WFT or 10 mils DFT.

A gallon of Super Therm is $134.50 and a 5 gallon pail is $547.50. These prices are FOB Kansas usually shipped by UPS, Estes or R & L Carriers depending on the size of the shipment unless you have an account with a preferred carrier.

Depending on the corrugation it will take approximately three 5 gallon pails to do both sides.

The flooring can be any number of different options in a residential type occupancy. From Standard Epoxy floor coatings available at any paint store to carpeting to Linoleum.

No comments: