LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

HOW MUCH DO STEEL SHIPPING CONTAINERS COST/Brian Dieringer & Stephen Shang



I highly recommend Falcon Services Jesse Smith blog owner

How much do steel shipping containers cost?
Great question. The answer depends on a few factors:
The quickest way to get an accurate estimate on a steel shipping container is to request a quote or call us at 877.704.0177, and describe your specific needs.
Remember, anyone can give you a figure. Only Falcon Boxperts can give you knowledgeable advice based on 10 years of industry experience.
Let's Get Moving
Brian Dieringer and Stephen Shang
Co-Founders, Falcon Services

No comments: