LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Friday, January 29, 2010

9,922 Megawatts of New Wind in U.S. in 2009, 39% Growth from 2008

via TreeHugger on 1/28/10

wind turbines road cars photo This photo is a good reminder that we're only beginning to clean up our society. Photo: Flickr, CC Still Only a Small Fraction of Total Electricity Generation, Though According to the American Wind Energy Association, the U.S. wind industry had a record-breaking year in 2009 and installed almost 10 gigawatts of new capacity. This represents a 39% increase over the total installed wind capacity in 2008, for a total of about 35 g...Read the full story on TreeHugger


Things you can do from here:

No comments: