LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Danish Smart Wind Turbine Sees the Wind, Adjusts Itself for Optimum Powe...




Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr via Google Reader:





via TreeHugger on 1/5/10

wind turbine photo photo: Shane Gavin via flickr. Here's a tantalizing, if brief, glimpse at the future of wind turbine optimization: Physorg passes on the news that Denmark's Risø National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy have announced the world's first successful test of a wind turbine that uses a built-in anemometer to adjust itself to the oncoming wind for optimum power generation:...Read the full story on TreeHugger






No comments: