LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Solar Bonus Scheme Allows Householders to Farm Energy



I am checking into how this works in Texas and the USA.




via TreeHugger 

Solar panel corner photo Photo: Warren McLaren / Inov8 1 January 2010 might've be hangover recovery day for many people. But in the Australian state of New South Wales it was commencement day for the Solar Bonus Scheme. Under this NSW government program, residential owners of grid-connected solar photovoltaic systems (and wind turbines) up to 10kW capacity will be paid a gross feed-in tariff (FIT). For every kilowatt hour their systems feed into the state power grid they'll score 60 cents (AUD). This is the most generous FIT scheme in Australia, and is planned to ...Read the full story on TreeHugger






Things you can do from here:



No comments: