LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

East Coast States Join With Feds to Coordinate Offshore Wind

Sent to you by Jesse C Smith Jr



via TreeHugger on 2/21/10

offshore-wind-turbines-photo-00000000001.jpg File this under "Think this would happen if W was still president?" Eleven East Coast states and the federal government are getting ahead of the game and joining forces to expedite offshore wind energy deployment in the Atlantic region. The states and the federal government, lead in this agreement by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, are working together to make sure that transmission lines and turbines are developed in an orderly and efficient way, instead of allowing for the permi...Read the full story on TreeHugger


No comments: