LOW COST QUOTE

I DO NOT SELL CONTAINERS..
I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE. I AM A CONTAINER HOME CONSULTANT.
I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS

SEND ME YOUR PLANS.

Please Leave A Comment

Let me know your interest. Leave a comment. Leave your email address. Follow the blog.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For Sale: Repurposed, Recycled and Renovated Atlas Missile Base


via TreeHugger on 2/24/10

silo conversion underground home photo There is nothing greener than renovation, repurposing and reuse of existing buildings, so how could we not publish this conversion of an Atlas Missile base in the Adirondacks into a lovely 2300 square foot underground home, complete with private runway, contemporary fiber optic effect lighting along with natural sunlight rendition back lighting, and a ventilation system specia...Read the full story on TreeHugger




No comments: